Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

I think I missed the bus


Throughout the first weeks of UNI, our lecturer kept saying how his job is to do his best to ‘get us all on the bus’. Regardless of his fantastic efforts, I think I missed it. Yeap folks, I missed the bus. All I can see is the back of it and the exhaust fumes that aren't that nice.
 


During the fourth week of University studies, I feel like UNI’s getting the best of me. I’m so behind on everything already – our assignment drafts were due the end of last week and I haven’t even finished my spreadsheets! And my blog’s been so sad and lonely for a week. It’s absolutely amazing to see how so many people are up on track with their assignments, however, I’m definitely not one of them. There’s so many other assignments and quizzes and proposals and essays and readings that are due which is just so overwhelming. I know, this is sounding like a lot of whining and moaning and I’m so sorry about that! It’s just that I felt like expressing myself and my thoughts and what would be a better place to do it at than my accounting blog!





It’s okay though, I’m still kicking and despite my struggles I’m definitely not giving up. Accounting isn’t that bad as I thought at first and most definitely I’m not letting it to get the best of me! I just feel like I have to pick myself up, start running and catch the bloody bus! Right?!




So bare with me, I believe I can do it and I’m sure whoever is reading this just now - you can do it as well!
 


Good luck everyone - WE CAN DO THIS!




- Elina

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com