Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Top 3 Blogs




It must be said that it was incredibly hard to select a top three. Enormous number of people had put a lot of time and effort into their blogs, with beautiful designs, illustrative pictures, educational posts and engaging reads. Nevertheless we only had to select 3, so following are my 3 favourite blogs.

1) Claudia-Rose Genocchio

https://loverosiexoxo.wordpress.com/

Rosie’s blog is just super pretty! The moment I stumbled across it I knew it’s going to be in my top 3. The inspirational top banner makes me think that hey, I really do ‘got this’, even though I don’t. I like reading her posts that are reflecting her as a person, describing her orientation day and first weeks through UNI that I can totally relate to! Like, ONLY 1% of fun at UNI, what even is this? And after the third week I felt like going home as well. Nevertheless all of her posts have an optimistic vibe that engage you to read and that make the posts so much more enjoyable. You can tell that she’s put a lot of effort and time into her blog – absolutely fantastic effort.


2) Megan Sciani
https://megansciani.wordpress.com

Megan’s blog got my attention with its minimalistic layout and witty posts. I absolutely love the way she writes, it’s engaging, amusing, yet informative. She’s included some interesting posts and facts about her company, that make you want to read even though you’ve never heard about the company before. Every post has a little bit of ‘her’ in it, reflecting her honest reactions and understandings about what she’s writing. The blog is up to date and easy to read, which is important if you’re a wobble-head like me.


3) Julia De Villiers
http://ineedmorebookshelves.blogspot.com.au

Julia’s blog is one of my favourites since I can really relate to it. Her blog isn’t all about accounting but also about her whole journey through UNI. Since we’re studying in the same University and doing the same degree, it’s great to see how she is going with her studies. She also posts her lecture notes to her blog so it’s great to have a glance of her notes when I’ve missed a day of school.
I also like the blog’s irregular layout, with humorous pictures grabbing attention that make you want to go and read the post. All of her posts are simple and straight-forward, easy to read and contain all the basic information.

 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com