Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Hello hello hellooo


Hello all accounting and non-accounting people reading my blog for whatever reason!
My name is Elina and this is the blog created for my 1st year accounting course – Using Accounting For Decision Making.
During Term 1, 2015 I plan to start writing different posts in here regarding my accounting experience - my lecture notes, my assignments, and just thoughts that accompany me throughout this course.
I am very-very new at this – both, accounting AND blogging, but bare with me and hopefully we’ll work it out at least by the end of the term (ha! See what I did there? WORK it out?).
As you can see I’m not really funny. Hopefully my blog will be a bit better than my sense of humour.


- Elina
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com